Graphic Communications Corporation was established in 1972 by Marie and Hoyt Tuggle in a small building with only 3 employees. They were later joined by Ann Stallard(1976) and their sons, Scott and Brett Tuggle(1980). Today the Company is housed in a 58,000 square foot facility and it has 50 full-time associates. The Company continues to evolve with the revolution in the printing and communications industry in order to service its client base of Fortune 1000 companies. The Company is an award-winning full service printing company maintaining leadership in and recognition from the Printing & Imaging Association of Georgia (PIAG) and the Printing Industries of America (PIA).
Graphic Communications Corporation has long been in the forefront of sustainability practices, offering customers recycled paper options, recycling waste paper, scrap metal, plastic wrap and cardboard, using plant-based inks (no alcohol or petroleum based chemicals), updating equipment for a cleaner, more efficient work environment, adhering to the best green practices in the printing industry. The Company is in the process of taking sustainability and energy conservation to other levels as well, soon recycling energy from its Heidelberg presses.